INDO SILICON Pvt. Ltd., together with its affiliates (“INDO SILICON”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our website users in accordance with applicable law.
This Policy applies to all Personal Information (as defined below) received by INDO SILICON in any format. INDO SILICON sees the Internet and the use of other technologies as valuable tools for communicating, interacting with consumers, vendors, business partners and others. INDO SILICON recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of Personal Information collected through websites that it operates. INDO SILICON’s sole purpose for operating its websites is to provide Information concerning products and services to the public. In general, visitors can access and use the INDO SILICON websites without revealing any Personal Information. Visitors may elect to voluntarily provide Personal Information via INDO SILICON websites but are not required to do so.
INDO SILICON collects information from visitors to the websites who voluntarily provide personal information by filling out and submitting online questionnaires concerning feedback on the website, requesting Information on products or services. The personal information voluntarily provided by website users is contact information limited to the user’s name, home and/or business address, phone numbers and email address. INDO SILICON collects this information so it may answer questions and forward requested Information. INDO SILICON does not sell or share this Information with non-agent third parties.
INDO SILICON may also collect anonymous information concerning website users through the use of “cookies” in order to provide better customer service. “Cookies” are small files that websites place on users’ computers to identify the user and enhance the website experience. None of this Information is reviewed at an individual level. Visitors may set their browsers to provide notice before they receive a cookie, giving the opportunity to decide whether to accept the cookie. They can also set their browsers to turn off cookies. If visitors do so, however, some areas of INDO SILICON websites may not function properly.
Our website users may have the option to request that INDO SILICON should not use & remove the previously provided Information, only correct information is available. Those that would like to correct or suppress information that they have provided to us, can forward such inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The inquiries must include the individual’s name, address, and other relevant contact information (phone number, email address). INDO SILICON will use all reasonable efforts to honor such requests as quickly as possible.
INDO SILICON websites may contain links to other “non-INDO SILICON” websites. INDO SILICON assumes no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of those websites. We encourage all the users to read the privacy statements of those sites; their privacy practices may differ from those of INDO SILICON.
For purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
“Agent” means any third party or INDO SILICON affiliate that uses Personal Information provided by INDO SILICON to perform tasks on behalf of or at the instruction of INDO SILICON.
“Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of INDO SILICON to identify an individual. Personal Information does not include information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means Personal Information that reveals race, ethnic origin, trade union membership, or that concerns health, sexual preference or religious or philosophical beliefs. In addition, INDO SILICON will treat as sensitive Personal Information any Information received from a third party where that third party treats and identifies the information as sensitive.
III. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
(1) NOTICE: Where INDO SILICON collects Personal Information directly from individuals, it will inform them about the purposes for which it collects and uses Personal Information about them, the types of non-agent third parties to which INDO SILICON discloses that information and, as appropriate and required, the choices and the means INDO SILICON offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Information. Notice will be provided in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Information to INDO SILICON, or as soon as practicable thereafter, and in any event before INDO SILICON uses the information for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected. INDO SILICON may disclose Personal Information only if required to do so by law or to protect and defend the rights or property of INDO SILICON.
(2) CHOICE: INDO SILICON will offer individuals the opportunity to choose whether their Personal Information is (a) to be disclosed to a non-agent third party, or (b) to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
For sensitive Personal Information, INDO SILICON will give individuals the opportunity to affirmatively and explicitly (opt-in) consent to the disclosure of the information to a non-agent third party or the use of the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
INDO SILICON will provide individuals with reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices should requisite circumstances arise.
(3) DATA INTEGRITY: INDO SILICON will use Personal Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by an individual. INDO SILICON will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
(4) TRANSFERS TO AGENTS: INDO SILICON will obtain assurances from its Agents that they will safeguard Personal Information consistently with this Policy. Examples of appropriate assurances that may be provided by Agents include: a contract obligating the Agent to provide at least the same level of protection as is required by the relevant European laws and guidelines, including the EU Directive 95/46/EC (the EU Data Protection Directive), EU standard clauses for data transfers out of the EU and any European Commission adequacy findings (e.g., companies located in Switzerland). Where INDO SILICON has knowledge that an Agent is using or disclosing Personal Information in a manner contrary to this Policy, INDO SILICON will take reasonable steps to prevent or stop the use or disclosure. INDO SILICON holds it Agents accountable for maintaining the trust our employees and customers place in the company.
(5) ACCESS AND CORRECTION: Upon request, INDO SILICON will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that it holds about them. In addition, INDO SILICON will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete. Any employees that desire to review or update their Personal Information can do so by contacting their local Human Resources Representative.
(6) SECURITY: INDO SILICON will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. INDO SILICON protects data in many ways. Physical security is designed to prevent unauthorized access to database equipment and hard copies of sensitive Personal Information. Electronic security measures continuously monitor access to our servers and provide protection from hacking or other unauthorized access from remote locations. This protection includes the use of firewalls, restricted access and encryption technology. INDO SILICON limits access to Personal Information and data to those persons in INDO SILICON organization, or as agents of INDO SILICON, that have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing such Personal Information and data. Individuals who have been granted access to Personal Information are aware of their responsibilities to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of that information and have been provided training and instruction on how to do so.
(7) ENFORCEMENT: We will conduct the compliance audits of its relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this Policy.
IV. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information, you should directly come to our office address given below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding the disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy.
INDO SILICON ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
1557-1558 Ground Floor, Church Road, Kashmere Gate